GIS - Geo Coding
The Cellesense solutuion for GIS can process large volume of address records in a batch mode and generate X,Y coordinates for each address along with a grade (numeric) indicating the accuracy of the Geo-Coding. The Geo-Coding will be based on a GIS database which is provided by the customer. The system will convert address in any reasonable format to X,Y coordinates in the same format & structure of the provided GIS database. The system can handle addresses that are made from:
In many cases addresses do not include full names for streets, localities … or might contain aliases (additional names used by some people). The system will support multiple names per each GIS object, as well as partial names and abbreviations.
Partial names can be supported under programmed predefined logic, for example: “Lloyd Baker Street” might be reduced in some cases to “L.Baker st”.
Cellesense NLP Highlights:
- Supports variety and complex structures, contents and requests. For example: Looking for a medical center on duty tonight open until 12 pm".
- Handling misspelling and typos, for example: "311 Oksford St, Westminster, london".
- Context based analysis of each and every word in the sentence, reducing false positive and better resolve ambiguity.
- Easy to configure and to fine tune, each and every aspect of the system analysis process can be tweaked, allowing proper handling of ambiguity and allowing to correctly rate possible results.
- Designed to connect to multiple and diverse data sources, such as databases, web services, etc. In most cases Cellesense system can use the data as is (unlike typical NLP systems).
- Cellesense provides tools for conducting acceptance tests and regression tests.